Protecting our employees, contractors and client’s workforce is fundamental to our business. Our products are designed to enable safer construction and maintenance of buildings, utilities and infrastructure, ensuring that projects progress faster, are more productive and more efficient. Our modular bridges are designed to be quick and safe to install.
We are committed to achieving zero harm to our people through the development of a belief based health and safety culture. This goal is reflected in our corporate health and safety vision:
A culture where everyone is committed to working as a team to achieve ZERO harm.Back to top
Our seven health and safety beliefs
I will always find time to work safely
I am responsible for my own health and safety
I am responsible for the safety of my team
All hazards must be corrected immediately
It’s OK to challenge and it’s OK to be challenged
All accidents can and must be prevented
Everyone has the right to go home safe and well
Our improvement strategy
We employ a multi-component improvement strategy that aims to:
- Develop our people and embed safe values and behaviors through a cultural change program
- Ensure our plant and equipment is designed, used and maintained to the highest safety standards
- Develop our management systems to meet expectations of all our interested parties
- Provide a safe working environment where all interested parties are fully engaged
Our team of dedicated in-house health and safety practitioners work on an individual and group basis to train, support and enable our teams to deliver effective health and safety controls. This focus extends to our customers and supply chain to ensure they have the necessary tools to deliver a safe working environment.
In the UK we are accredited to OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management and active members of industry sector accreditation schemes including RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme) and Building Confidence.
As an Australian and New Zealand safety leader in the provision of shoring groundworks products, our operations comply and exceed standards AS:4744.1 and AS:5047 in the supply of shoring and groundworks productsBack to top
Our award winning health and safety program has been recognized by numerous professional bodies across the construction and manufacturing industry. These include:
- 2015 - RoSPA Gold Award for Occupational Health & Safety - RoSPA awards
- 2014 - National Winner - Future Manufacturing Awards - Engineering Employers Federation (EEF)
- 2014 - RoSPA Gold Award for Occupational Health & Safety - RoSPA awards