Coupling almost a century of experience in construction and civil engineering with cutting edge technology, Mabey's LIVE Instrumentation team provides a unique combination of structural and environmental monitoring techniques, working together with hydraulic control to provide a complete range of solutions for our customers.
Our experienced team of Civil, Structural and Hydraulics engineers focuses on developing and delivering new, efficient monitoring and control solutions, including Structural Monitoring, Environmental Monitoring, Calibration and Product Testing.
Our unique web-portal LIVEsite provides real-time data to engineers to give early indication of issues and, where appropriate, to enable rapid response.
- Range of structural and environmental monitoring solutions
- Focused, accurate and reliable data to engineers through our bespoke LIVEsite software and web portal
- Ease of understanding and interrogation of data - advanced data conditioning ensures an accurate data set
- Flexible and customisable limit checks with multiple levels
- Powerful event management and messaging capabilities
- Visual and alphanumeric analysis
- Import/export to other systems (ASCII, DXF, WMF, standard Excel formats)
- Automatic backup and archive
The preparation of any Engineering Scheme should be undertaken by a suitably
qualified, experienced and competent individual. If you are in any doubt about
any of the information provided on this website, please seek advice from
Mabey Hire Ltd and our engineering team will be pleased to assist.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the contents of this website
are correct, Mabey Hire Ltd cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.
Mabey Hire’s policy is one of continual improvement. Before using technical
information it is the responsibility of the user to check that information
is current and has not been superseded or amended.
I have read and understood the above