The original, high performing aluminium shoring range available in Australia. These shields have revolutionised trench shoring since their introduction. The ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong design has resulted in significant project time and cost savings for many contractors without compromising the shield’s rated capacity. The Ultra Shield’s lightweight properties have also improved safety on site with increased manoeuvrability and reduced lift capacities – especially in built-up working areas with tighter or restricted working environments. In many cases the Mabey Ultra Shields are often as strong but up to half the weight of traditional competitor’s steel boxes.
- Ultra lightweight for smaller plant and machinery use
- Simple strut and pin assembly for quick install and increased productivity
- Available in panel lengths up to 7.2m
- Manhole Shields available in this range
- Larger shield sizes handle deeper excavations with fewer shield repositions when laying pipe.
- Strong design built to withstand up to 50kPa
- Working internal widths up to 4m
- Up to 2.4m upper panel height
- No fabric lifting slings required
|Panel Type||Panel Length (mm)||Panel Height (mm)||Panel Width (mm)||Clearance Length (mm - Strut to Strut)||Min Width (mm)||Max Width (mm)||Understrut Clearance (mm)||Safe Working Load (kPa)||Weight -incl 1m strut (kg)|
- Product safe user guide - Mabey Ultra Shield Aluminium Shoring.pdf