Whatever your bridge needs, the experts at Mabey Inc. can help you build a fast, temporary bridge or a reliable permanent bridge solution. Our prefabricated bridge systems are comprised of interchangeable, rectangular panels that pin together to form trusses that support floor beams of varying lengths. We’re proud to be your trusted source for bridge rentals, bridge replacement or new bridge construction. Mabey bridges can handle high volumes and multiple lanes of traffic, country road bridges, or pedestrian bridges. And if you have an emergency situation, Mabey provides a rapid response, with minimal disruption to existing operations and easy installation of adaptable, pre-fabricated parts to meet your needs.
Benefits of Mabey bridges and why they are ideal for emergency situations
Engineers and contractors throughout the U.S. trust Mabey Panel Bridges for their strength, versatility and performance. Advantages include:
- Require minimal site equipment
- Build and install quickly and easily
- Can carry multiple lanes of traffic
- Are made of durable, high-quality galvanized steel
- Reduce bridge sag (deflection)
- Are available immediately in emergencies
- Have the flexibility to span greater distances or carry heavier loads
- Can be paved with asphalt or covered with an anti-skid surface
- Safely carry loads of HS25 or greater
- Span up to 265’
- Are available in road widths up to 36’ with standard equipment
- Are widely approved by DOTs around the country to carry interstate traffic
When disaster hits — caused by storms or other structural failures, figuring out the safest way to build new access is always a challenge, and it comes down to road closures, detours, or temporary bridges. And most of the time, a temporary bridge is the best alternative. See why here.
Rent the Right Way
Call Mabey Inc. today at (800) 426-2239 or request a quote online for your bridge project.