Mabey offers a wide range of sheet piling equipment for excavation shoring, each designed to improve productivity without compromising safety.
Steel Sheet Pile
Designed for both temporary and permanent applications, Mabey sheet pile is available in a variety of sizes and lengths. Sheets are also offered in overlapping or interlocking designs with corner sheets available for interlocking sheets.
Mabey sheeting covers a range of uses in both permanent and temporary works:
- Overlapping sheets are used as an economical alternative to timber
- Interlocking sheets can be used for applications ranging from river bank protection to deep excavations
- All sections can be used with Mabey’s hydraulic framing systems
- Sections are available for rent or sale
- Coated finish options available for sale
- Ideal for crowded sites
|Model||Width (in.)||Thickness (in.)||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs./ft.)||Weight
|Medium Interlocking (S64)||27.75||0.25||5.91||33.9||14.70||7.89 cu. in./lin. ft.|
|Heavy Interlocking (CZ114)||24.02||0.335||13.39||46.83||23.40||31.60 cu. in./lin.|
Sheet Pile Capping System
The Mabey capping system provides a method of supporting formwork for capping beams on permanent sheet piling works.